SAN DIEGO, March 23, 2017 – ProSciento’s President and Chief Development Officer, Dr. Christian Weyer, will present at the NASH Summit, April 4-6, 2017 in Boston.
Dr. Weyer’s presentation will focus on the challenges and opportunities in designing and implementing effective early development strategies in NASH. The Summit will also feature speakers from Eli Lily, Pfizer, BMS, Merck and Takeda, among others. The Summit’s full agenda is available at this link.
The title of Dr. Weyer’s presentation is ‘Designing & Implementing Effective Early Development Strategies in NASH: Challenges & Opportunities’ and will highlight key insight such as:
- Combination of methods with complementary readouts
- Combination of candidates with complementary mechanisms of action
- Considerations for transition from early to late phase development: ‘learn and confirm’ in a rapidly evolving field
About the NASH Summit
The NASH Summit brings together the top experts in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis clinical and pre-clinical research and development to discuss issues such as:
- Recapitulation of human NASH in vivo and effective translation into the clinic
- Non-invasive biomarker approaches and technologies to robustly diagnose and track disease progression
- Drug efficacy in both early and late stage NASH by identifying and validating novel targets and drug mechanisms of action
- Clinical primary and secondary endpoints and regulatory roadmaps
For more information, visit nash-summit.com.
About ProSciento Inc.
ProSciento is a full scope clinical R&D services provider, exclusively focused on diabetes, NAFLD/NASH and obesity. The company works with clients worldwide to support their metabolic drug and device candidates as an intellectual partner to develop and implement strategies from IND/CTA and NDA/ANDA filing to post-market and investigator initiated studies, including clinical development, regulatory, licensing and partnering support.
The company has completed more than 250 metabolic clinical studies, representing more early phase type 1 and type 2 diabetes clinical trials than any other U.S. provider.1 The team has supported the development of more than 15 metabolic drugs and devices on the market worldwide.
To schedule an opportunity to discuss ProSciento’s single and multi-site clinical R&D services for NAFLD/NASH drug development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquires, please contact:
Senior Director, Corporate Communications, ProSciento, Inc.
Tel: +1 858 663-6148
1 Resource: comparative data from Citeline SiteTrove, a service provided by Informa Pharma Intelligence, April 2016