October 31, 2022 ‒ ProSciento, Inc. will host the 6th NASH Roundtable Forum on November 5, 2022, in Washington, DC, during the AASLD The Liver Meeting, bringing together leading experts to facilitate advances in science, clinical research, and patient care for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
NASH Roundtable forums are held twice a year, each focusing on a topic of importance to the medical and scientific community. The upcoming 6th Forum will facilitate a discussion on serum and imaging-based non-invasive testing, including regulatory considerations, within NAFLD/NASH clinical research. Moreover, the level of evidence in favor of replacing liver biopsy with non-invasive tests for clinical research and trials, as well as the major remaining challenges, will be analyzed.
- Vlad Ratziu, MD, PhD, Professor of Hepatology at Sorbonne Université and Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, France
- Arun J. Sanyal, MD, the Reno Vlahcevic Professor of Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, USA
- Rohit Loomba, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director of Hepatology, at University of California at San Diego and Founding Director of the UCSD NAFLD Research Center, USA
- Marcus Hompesch, MD, President and CEO, ProSciento, Inc., and Editor-in-Chief, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, USA
- Alina Allen, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology and the Director of the NAFLD Clinic at Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Prof Quentin M. Anstee, PhD, FRCP, Professor of Experimental Hepatology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, UK
- Jeffrey V Lazarus, PhD, Co-director of the Viral and Bacterial Infections Programme at the Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal), Barcelona, Spain, and Senior Scholar at the CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy, NY, USA
- Richard Torstenson, PhD, Senior Regulatory Affairs Director at AstraZeneca, Sweden
For additional information about the 6th NASH Roundtable Forum, please contact: email@example.com.
To be notified of future publications from the NASH Roundtable, please visit: https://nashroundtable.com/contact/.
About the NASH Roundtable™
The NASH Roundtable™ was established in 2018 as a platform to stimulate collaboration and build consensus towards validated biomarkers and endpoints and to support the development of effective and safe treatments. Today, the Roundtable consists of distinguished physicians, researchers, and clinical development experts from three continents brought together by their common commitment to steward advances in science, clinical research, and therapeutics for fibrotic diseases.