If you are interested in a career opportunity with ProSciento, please use the search form below to view our currently available positions.
ProSciento understands that providing benefits for employees and their families is a valuable component of its compensation package. In addition to opportunities for growth, we offer excellent benefits. Full time (FT) and part time (PT – over 20+ hours) employees are eligible to receive the following:
401 (k): A 401 (k) plan is one of the best ways employees can save for retirement. ProSciento provides eligible employees with an excellent 401 (k) plan, with an employee match.
Paid vacation (3 weeks to start for FT employees)
- Holiday schedule
- Floating days
- Employee events and recognition
Health and wellness:
- Medical: Your choice of 3 medical plans including PPO and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Dental, vision, and prescription plans
- Group life and disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ProSciento is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.