NASH Roundtable members are accessible to biopharma to consult on NASH development programs, including:
- Clinical development and regulatory planning
- Clinical and pre-clinical study design
- Biomarker strategies
- Applicable and relevant clinical research methods
- Asset evaluation and risk assessment
- Competitive and scientific landscape review
The NASH Roundtable also hosts forums twice a year to coincide with the EASL and AALSD Liver Conferences. As of 2021, a select group of biopharma guests is also invited to attend the forums. For more information or to inquire about attending a NASH Roundtable event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.